Zª Talalay Latex pillows are created through an eco friendly manufacturing process using latex derived from sustainable rubber trees. The milky sap tapped from these tropical trees is whipped, poured into a mold, chilled, and finally heated to set the unique foam consistency. The zoned technology combines comfort and support by way of a pin-core design configured to cradle your head while providing your neck and shoulders with needed support. Due to its proprietary production process, Talalay is the most resilient and consistent latex.
Zª Talalay Latex instantly conforms to your body movements, providing the most consistent support. Unlike traditional pillow materials, Zª Talalay Latex is resilient, maintains itÕs original form and never needs fluffing. Talalay latex is breathable and helps maintain a comfortable sleeping temperature. Latex is naturally antimicrobial, mildew proof, and dust mite resistant making it one of the most hypoallergenic and comfortable pillows available.
- Plush Density is Optimal for Stomach and Back Sleepers
- 100% Pure Natural Talalay Latex - No Synthetic Additives
- Unique Foam Consistency and Zoned Technology Provides Zoned Support and Superior Pressure Relief
- Naturally Antimicrobial, Mildew Proof, and Dust Mite Resistant - Breathable and Maintains Comfortable Sleeping Temperature
- Luxuriously Soft, Embossed Velour Cover is Removable for Laundering
- Comes in the High Loft Profile, With Plush Density
1x Queen size (29" x 16") Talalay Latex Pillow..